Title Book: McGraw Hill Education SAT 2016 Edition
Author : Mark Anestis
ISBN 10: 0071843442
ISBN 13: 9780071843447
Publisher : McGraw-Hill Education
Category : Study Aids / SAT
Languages : en
Pages : 624
File Type :
File Size : 49,8 Mb
Total Download : 434
Total Read : 51
Uploaded: Tuesday, 23-05-2017 New
Last checked: 24 Minutes ago!
McGraw-Hill Education’s brand new guide for the 2016 SAT, completely reflective of the new test!
McGraw-Hill’s SAT guide is a complete SAT coaching program that focuses on building students’ skills. This book offers students skill-building techniques and strategies developed by professional SAT instructors who know the ins-and-outs of the new test.
The book features:
- 3 full-length practice SATs reflective of the 2016 exam
- Hundreds of practice questions
- Thorough coverage of all the new question types
- Strategies specifically geared to the new format
- A new 16-page insert section featuring the top 40 strategies for test day
- Access to a free customizable test planner app
For a more interactive SAT prep course reflective of the new SAT, check out McGraw-Hill Education's SAT 2016 Cross-Platform Edition (isbn 978-1-259-58589-0)!
Click the button below to register a free account and download the file
info**Please Disable Adblock to Show Download Link**