Total Read : 38
New York Times best-selling author Dan Buettner reveals the surprising secrets of the world's happiest places--and shows how we can all apply the lessons of true happiness to our lives.
In this inspiring book, Buettner offers game-changing tools for setting up your life to be the happiest it can be. In these illuminating pages, you'll:
* Meet the world's Happiness All-Stars--inspiring individuals whose ways of boosting well-being can influence your home and community as well.
* Discover the three strands of happiness--pleasure, purpose, and pride--that weave together in different ways in the world's happiest places.
* Use the Blue Zones Happiness Test to pinpoint areas in your life where change could bring more happiness--and then find practical steps to make those changes.
* Learn what researchers on happiness consider the top ways to create personal and nationwide happiness, as revealed by a blue-ribbon panel of world experts convened for this book.
* Boost your own happiness with the Happiness Power 9--Buettner's final assessment of the most important lessons to be learned from the world's happiest people and places.